Sajib Mistry is a Research Associate at the School of Information Technologies in the University of Sydney, Australia. He has submitted his PhD thesis from the School of Science (Information Technology), RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia. He worked as a Head Tutor in Algorithm courses at both RMIT and Monash University. He completed Masters (MS) and Bachelors (BS) in Computer Science from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. His primary research area is long-term QoS-aware cloud service composition. His main focus is to solve cloud resource optimization problems based on cloud service provider’s economic and QoS models. He has published in top journals and conferences such as CACM, IEEE TSC, IEEE TKDE, ICSOC, ICWS, etc. He won the the Best Research Paper Award in ICSOC 2016 and RMIT Publication Award 2016. He served as a PC member in international conferences such as CICIS 2016 and FCCLOUD 2017. He also reviewed for international journals and conferences such as ACM TOIT, ACM TWEB, ICWS, SCC, IEEE TSC, FGCS, DEXA, etc. He is a member of the ACM. He loves programming and worked as a part time consultant for enterprise, e-commerce and android applications. In free times, he watches movies and plays table tennis and cricket.
Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=v1QWgXoAAAAJ&hl=en
Room 445, Level 4, J12/1 Cleveland St, Darlington,
School of Information Technologies,
University of Sydney, Australia
Selected Journal Articles – Refereed
- Sajib Mistry, Athman Bouguettaya, Hai Dong, Kai Qin, “Metaheuristic Optimization for Long-term IaaS Service Composition“, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (IEEE TSC), To appear 2017. Impact factor: 2.36.
- Zhen Ye, Sajib Mistry, Athman Bouguettaya, Fellow, IEEE and Hai Dong, Member, IEEE “Long-term QoS-aware Cloud Service Composition using Multivariate Time Series Analysis”, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (IEEE TSC), 9(3): 382-393, 2016. Impact factor: 2.36.
- Athman Bouguettaya, Munindar Singh, Michael Huhns, Quan Z. Sheng, Hai Dong, Qi Yu, Azadeh Ghari Neiat, Sajib Mistry, Boualem Benatallah, Brahim Medjahed, Mourad Ouzzani, Fabio Casati, Xumin Liu, Hongbing Wang, Dimitrios Georgakopoulos, Liang Chen, Surya Nepal, Zaki Malik, Abdelkarim Erradi, Yan Wang, Brian Blake, Schahram Dustdar, Frank Leymann, Michael Papazoglou, “A Service Computing Manifesto: The Next Ten Years”, Communications of the ACM (CACM). To appear 2017. Impact factor: 2.47
- Azadeh Ghari Neiat, Athman Bouguettaya, Timos Sellis, and Sajib Mistry, “Crowdsourced coverage as a service: two-level composition of sensor cloud services”, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), To appear 2017, Impact factor: 2.48
Selected Conference Proceedings – Refereed
- Sajib Mistry, Athman Bouguettaya, Hai Dong and Abdelkarim Erradi, “Qualitative Economic Model for Long-Term IaaS Composition”, The 14th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), 2016, pp. 317-332, acceptance rate: 21%, Core A, Best Research Paper Award.
- Sajib Mistry, Athman Bouguettaya, Hai Dong and Kai Qin “Predicting Dynamic Requests Behavior in Long-Term IaaS Service Composition”, The 22nd IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), pp.49-56, New York, USA, 2015, acceptance rate: 20%, Core A.
- Sajib Mistry, Athman Bouguettaya, Hai Dong and Kai Qin “Optimizing Long-term IaaS Service Composition”, The 13th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2015). (November 2015) pp. 333-342, acceptance rate: 19%, Core A.
- Sajib Mistry, Mosaddek Hossain Kamal, Dilip Mistry “Semantic Discovery of Web Services through Social Learning”, The 2nd Iberoamerica Conference on Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, pp. 167–177. Elsevier Ltd. (2012).